Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nothing.....Nothing at all.

About one year ago Tina Ramos was made aware of this blog.
To this day, neither Tina, nor any member of her family have spoken to me, they all blindly support Gustavo D. Loza, the Mexican non-citizen that sexually assaulted me, a U.S. Citizen / Military veteran, and used the police to illegally evicted me.

On those few occasions when Tina and I cross paths, Tina turns her back on me. Tina Ramos REFUSES to hear the other side of the story; she only wants to listen to Gus Loza's lies.

These three blogs are active:
This one is for the racist Oakland cops.
http://oakland-police.blogspot.com/
While these two are for the people that put me on the street.
http://www.loza-shoe-spot.blogspot.com/

http://www.tina-tamale-borinquena.blogspot.com/

Tina Ramos,
I understand that you do not like white people, but tell me Ms. Ramos; tell me with the same honest clarity that you would expect a white person to speak to an Hispanic with.

Tell me, what exactly did this specific white person do to you?
Nothing...Nothing at all.

Tell me, what exactly did this specific white person do to your family?Nothing...Nothing at all.

Tell me, what exactly did this specific white person do to Mr. Loza?Nothing...Nothing at all...Other than ask him to be honest, non-abusive, and that he keep his word.

Tell me, what exactly did this specific white person do to you that you allowed him to be attacked and sexually assaulted by Mr. Loza?Nothing...Nothing at all.

Tell me, what exactly did this specific white person do to your thirteen year old niece Ariel, that she blindly cheered for Loza, without ever hearing my side of the story?Nothing...Nothing at all.

Tell me, what exactly did this specific white person do to you that put him on the street without legal right or reason. And by doing so destroyed six years of his life and nearly got him murdered in 2008?
Nothing...Nothing at all.


Ms. Ramos, What do you have to say for yourself that could possibly justify your ignorance, stupity, and racism?
Nothing...Nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment