Monday, September 28, 2009

La Borinquena Supports Genocide

Politics in art is not my deal, but with all I've been through I've done a lot of drawings expressing my anger, which is a good thing.

This shows one of those pieces, it was a design to be used as a poster. The day I came to pick up my possessions from 598 7th St. I had someone helping me so I couldn't respond to Loza's taunts without getting that person involved.

Every time I came in to get another load of my things, Loza was saying serious shit about me, my family (whom he's never met) and one of the things he yelled at me was "I hope the Palestinians kill all the Jews!" a comment which deserves a punch in the mouth, but like I said, I couldn't get my friend involved....but y'know, that bit of stupidity still needs an answer...hmmm.

The reason that I designed this to show La Borinquena as supporting genocide is because while this was going on, they were cheering Loza on. This is one of the reasons why I hate Tina tamale so much, Loza is just a self-hating faggot, wishes he was white, thinks of himself as a "poor little mexican boy" piece of garbage. But the Tamale girl made a decision to be a racist lard-bag of shit.

Seriously, there was Tina, her sister Isabel, their mother Nativitad; Tina's thirteen year old niece Ariel, and about four or five of the La Borinquena workers. All those heads, and not enough brain cells between them all to come up with this simple though:
"We've heard what Gus has to say, let's talk to Steve; let's get both sides of the picture before we go off half-assed like a bunch of racist pigs and destroy a human being's life. Because even if we don't like what Steve has to say, we have to be fair, we sure as hell wouldn't like it if someone did this to us!"
....O.K., so that was a long thought, might take an extra brain cell or three, but still, you get my point, right? .





Please note, a lot of the links are being changed, but right now these three are active.

This one is for the racist Oakland cops .
http://oakland-police.blogspot.com/

While these two are for the people that put me on the street.
http://www.loza-shoe-spot.blogspot.com/

http://www.tina-tamale-borinquena.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment